Monday, August 20, 2018

CAS-ual Fridays Release Day
Nate and Friday

It's release day and the last day of of the CASual Fridays August Release peeks. We've been featuring one set a day starting on August 17! Today we're sharing projects made with the Nate and Friday Stamp Set.
I stamped a background of loveable pups in red to create a background for my card. I love dogs and knew that this clean graphic card would appeal to men and women.
The stamp set has such cute sentiments too. I stamped this one on white card stock and then cut it with an oval die. To make it pop against the red pattern background I added a second oval cut from black card stock.
Isn't this sentiment adorable? A sweet card for someone with a new fur baby in their life. 
I mounted the red stamped panel on black card stock and added a few black enamel dots to coordinate the colors.
I think this is my favorite set this release!

Want to see more projects made with the Nate and Friday stamp set? Here's a list of all the designers with projects to share today! 

All the new products are in the store NOW!

Want to go shopping? If you see something you like I hope you will use my special discount code. You'll save 15% off your ENTIRE order - sale items included! Any commission that would normally go to me for your purchase has been redirected to CAS-ual Fridays to use toward Breast Cancer Awareness and Research. I accept no commission for the use of products on my blog and only use and endorse products that I love and would recommend. Here's a link to the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Store.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Nate and Friday


3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute card!

Cindy Holmes said...

Very cool and unique card! I just love all the red stamped dogs that you have put all over the card! with the black accents added to it! Very nice looking!

Kim S said...

That sweet face warms my hearts - I love that you used him multiple times! And the sentiment is perfect!