Saturday, August 11, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Do Nothing

I'm so happy today! I just got the new Pretty Little Studio Collection Savannah Dreams in my hands! I couldn't wait to start playing with it! There are so many die cuts in this collection! I spread them out all over my desk and had lots of fun mixing and matching! 
I made a shaker with the Best Ever Die Cut Frames filled with Lovely Clear Confetti! I adhered the two frames together to make one large frame. Next I taped acetate to the back of the attached frames. Lastly I added double sided foam tape around the back of the die cut frame before adhering it to the card. I placed the sequins in a pile on the card base before I adhered the frame.
Another something new with this collection - double sided 8" paper! The strip that runs along the bottom of the paper gives you a peek at the pattern on the reverse side. I kept this strip attached because I thought it would look great as a border on my card. 
The shaker is layered over a 4" Cambridge Doily and embellished with die cuts including a coffee maker from Me Time, and Floral Fantasy flowers.
Like the card says.. it's a great day to do nothing! Enjoy!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
All products from Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Savannah Dreams
Frames | Best Ever
Sequins | Lovely Clear Confetti
Die Cuts | Me Time | Floral Fantasy
Doily | 4" Cambridge Doily

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Jeanne, I LOVE this!