Friday, August 17, 2018

So Sweet Momenta!


Thanks for stopping by! I'm so excited to share that I'm a Brand Ambassador for Momenta! They make all sorts of wonderful craft supplies from stamps and dies to stickers and iron ons! And you can find them at all your favorite stores - on line at Scrapbook.com, Dick Blick, and at your local stores too like Michael's and Hobby LobbyYou can see their latest product catalog here
Would you believe I made this card with one $5 stamp set? Yep! All the stamps you see on my card were in the same So Sweet Stamp Set.
I inked up the fruits to make my own pattern paper. I added a few hand made green dots with a marker to fill in the white space and add some interest. To ink two colors on one stamp (the leaves and fruit) I taped off and inked one half of the stamp at a time. 
The sentiment was stamped on white card stock and die cut with a circle die. To make it stand out I layered solid card stock circles underneath.
I love the bright colors and fun look of all the fruits together don't you? Have a sweet day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Momenta So Sweet

So Sweet
So Sweet
Shop at:
SBK

No comments: