My cards always start the same way. I arrange images on a piece of clear plastic the same size as my card base. I rearrange and add items until I'm happy with the layout and then I experiment by adding different backgrounds under the clear plastic. This gives me a preview of the finished card. On this card it helped me figure out how high to ink the green grassy area before beginning the blue purple sky.
The Nordic Waving Fox was easy to assemble. The hardest part was deciding on what color her outfit should be. I added rosy cheeks with an alcohol marker. Pretty flowers from the Lovely Flower Bundle are cut in shades of pink and yellow.
I stamped the sentiment directly on the Distress Oxide Panel with Versafine Ink. I think the stamp vs. a die cut sentiment gives this one a cleaner look. The finishing touch is a sprinkle of Treasure Chest Fairy Gemstones.
The Nordic Waving Fox was easy to assemble. The hardest part was deciding on what color her outfit should be. I added rosy cheeks with an alcohol marker. Pretty flowers from the Lovely Flower Bundle are cut in shades of pink and yellow.
I stamped the sentiment directly on the Distress Oxide Panel with Versafine Ink. I think the stamp vs. a die cut sentiment gives this one a cleaner look. The finishing touch is a sprinkle of Treasure Chest Fairy Gemstones.
I sure hope you find some time to play along! We love seeing your beautiful designs!
I'm linking up to Critter Crazy Challenges and Crafty Animals!

Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Poppystamps 2786 Nordic Waving Fox, 2774 Lovely Floral Bundle
POPPY = Poppystamps
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.
I'm linking up to Critter Crazy Challenges and Crafty Animals!

Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Poppystamps 2786 Nordic Waving Fox, 2774 Lovely Floral Bundle
POPPY = Poppystamps
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site to view or purchase items.
![]() Nordic Waving Fox POPPY | SSS |
![]() Lovely Floral Bundle POPPY | SSS |
Autumn Fairy Crystals POPPY | SSS |







No comments:
Post a Comment