Saturday, September 19, 2026

Hi Bee! Happy Birthday!

Isn't it funny how one person can change your life and how you look at even the simplest things? My grand daughter recently discovered bee's and now we call her Bumble Bee! She adores anything with bees so I made her this pretty card for her birthday!
This is made with a Large Die of The Month from Spellbinders from January 24. I haven't had a chance to play with it, and this was the perfect excuse. If you subscribe to the monthly club you receive a new die set every month. If you don't subscribe you can still pick up some of the die sets at the on line store for a great price. You can find it in the store here for $40.
I love all the pretty florals in this set and YES! There is a Honey Bee too! Even the twine, and sentiment are included in the die set. Frequently the Small Die of the Month set for the same month coordinates with the Large Die of the Month set.
I die cut my card base with the jar die making this a shaped card. The flowers are cut in my honey bee's favorite colors and of course I added some sparkly gems to keep her happy!
I'm linking up to Beautiful Blossoms Challenge where it's always about beautiful florals!  I'm linking to Craft Rocket Challenges too where they want you to use dies! 





Finished Size fits in A2 Envelope 4.25 x 5.5" Envelope
Affiliate link used below will take you to the Spellbinders store site to view or purchase item that is exclusively on this site. 

Dies | Spellbinders Honey Bee Jar DOML-JAN24
Honey Bee Jar
Honey Bee Jar

SPB

No comments: