Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Hay There!

Hi Friends! I hope you're having a great day. We're recovering from the storms that hit northwest Indiana. Our power and Wi-Fi were out for 5 days and lots of trees down, but we're ok here. I'm happy to be making again as we get back to normal
Today I'm playing at Crafty Animals Challenge where it's always about our furry friends. But no worries - insects are welcome too (think butterflies, dragonflies and buzzy bees)!
My card features the Pink & Main Udderly Adore You stamp set and coordinating dies. I think these little guys are super cute with their mop top hair and sweet expressions.
I love a scene card and this set has all the extras.. clouds, grass, sunflowers, a fence and even that cute little chick! Yes! And the punny sentiment was also included!
I hope life is good wherever you are! Hugs and have a great day!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main Udderly Adore You
Dies | Pink & Main Udderly Adore You
Gems | Pink & Main Ballroom & On The Town Gems

PINK = Pink & Main
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Udderly Adore You
Udderly Adore You

PINK | SCB | SSS
Udderly Adore You
Udderly Adore You

PINK | SCB | SSS

No comments: