Thursday, August 27, 2026

You are My Sunshine

Sending you some sunshine today with some bright die cut Hibiscus Flowers from Pretty Pink Posh! 
I love bold graphic style and always try to incorporate as much color as I can to my designs. If you look close, you'll see that my background has three layers of yellow cardstock. The lightest shade is closest to the top, and has been cut with the new Sunburst Pierced Plate.
I topped the panel with colorful Hibiscus Flowers. The die set includes a large, medium and small flower and leaf. The flowers are easy to assemble. I cut the largest die from dark cardstock and then layered a lighter shade for the flower centers.
I adhered the flowers with adhesive foam tape so they're raised. This makes it easy to tuck the leaves under the flowers wherever you like. My sentiment is from the Happy Summer stamp set. I love how the coordinating die set fussy cuts the mixed font sentiment!
I hope you'll stop by for more designs made with the new release and for some daily inspiration!  

I'm linking up to Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge where they want you to add LOTS OF LAYERS!  I have three shades of yellow cardstock stacked under these beautiful blooms!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Happy Summer
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Happy Summer, Hibiscus Flowers, Sunburst Pierced Plate
Pearls | Pretty Pink Posh Sea Foam Pearls

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items. 

Happy Summer
Happy Summer

PPP | SSS | SCB
Happy Summer
Happy Summer

PPP | SSS | SCB
Hibiscus Flowers
Hibiscus Flowers

PPP | SSS | SCB
Sunburst Pierced Plate
Sunburst Pierced Plate

PPP | SSS | SCB

No comments: