My card starts with the Pretty Pink Posh Bee Additions stamp set. I stamped, colored and cut the images and then arranged them on a piece of plastic the size of my card base.
The clear piece of plastic makes it easy to slide different papers underneath to decide on what I think looks best.
For this one I selected a Checkered Pierced Plate that I inked with Sweet Honey Distress Ink. I gave it a good splatter with water, white ink and some diluted Spiced Marmalade.
I think this will make a great thank you for someone who is as sweet as can be!

Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Bee Additions
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Bee Additions, Checkered Pierced Plate
PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Bee Additions
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Bee Additions, Checkered Pierced Plate
PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com
Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
![]() Bee Additions PPP | SSS | SCB |
![]() Bee Additions PPP | SSS | SCB |
![]() Checkered Pierced Plate PPP | SSS | SCB |








4 comments:
Cute as can BEE!!
How bright & fun is this! The colours and design make it such a happy project. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink Jeanne.
Oh this is so cute Jeanne! Love your almost geometric arrangement of your hives and bees and your inky background and embossing plate make an incredible background. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.
Aww! Absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink.
Post a Comment