Monday, July 20, 2026

Cheers!

Today I'm playing at A Cut Above where it's always Anything Goes! It's hot hot hot here and the with the Canadian wildfires smoking up the place, many of us are staying inside. I thought I'd do a sweet escape today because I need a pick me up!
My card starts with lots of goodies from Pretty Pink Posh. I started with the Summer Cocktails and then added a Hibiscus Flowers cut and some Tropical Leaves.
I wanted the background to be just as interesting as the foreground so I cut aqua blue with a Sunburst Pierced Plate and then added a yellow Checkered Pierced Plate tablecloth.

Summer Banner Greetings have lots of great sentiments to choose from as well as the shape of the banner you'd like to cut it with. I chose flat ends vs. the traditional flagged ends.
I don't know about you but I'm feeling refreshed already!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Summer Banner Greetings
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Summer Cocktails, Hibiscus Flowers, Tropical Leaves, Sunburst Pierced Plate, Checkered Pierced Plate

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
Summer Banner
Summer Banner

PPP | SSS | SCB
Hibiscus Flowers
Hibiscus Flowers

PPP | SSS | SCB
Tropical Leaves
Tropical Leaves

PPP | SSS | SCB
Summer Cocktails
Summer Cocktails

PPP | SSS | SCB
Banner Greetings
Banner Greetings

PPP | SSS | SCB
Sunburst Pierced Plate
Sunburst Pierced Plate

PPP | SSS | SCB
Checkered Pierced Plate
Checkered Pierced Plate

PPP | SSS | SCB

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Oh, this is so fun and colorful, Jeanne! Love the background panel and all the dimension on this card. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above.

Lisa Elton said...

This looks like lots of summer fun!

Leanne said...

How wonderful, love these dies you used the colors and layout nicely done. Now I want a yummy drink like that. Thanks for playing our challenge this month at A Cut Above Challenge. Have a great day. Leanne DT/ACA