Thursday, July 30, 2026

Summer Sunshine

Today I'm playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge where this time they're looking for a summer splash! I got this! LOL!
My card is made with the Summer Bucket Additions die set from Pretty Pink Posh. I decided to leave the bucket off and make a bold graphic design with bright solid cardstock!
I started with Shoreline Borders to create a watery foreground. Next I added the bright bold sunshine. The circle in the center is meant to be a lollipop for the bucket, but I like the color it adds to my sun.
A bold flamingo with double cut wings and a silly moving eye are waving hello. Some Tropical leaves are tucked behind.
I think this is total summer on paper and I hope you agree! Hugs to you!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Summer Bucket Additions, Shoreline Borders, Tropical Leaves, Large Summer Shadow

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
SCB = Scrapbook Dot Com

Affiliate links are used to REDIRECT you to the store site of your choice to view or purchase items.
 

Shoreline Borders
Shoreline Borders

PPP | SSS | SCB
Summer Bucket Additions
Summer Bucket Additions

PPP | SSS | SCB
Tropical Leaves
Tropical Leaves

PPP | SSS | SCB
Large Summer Shadow
Large Summer Shadow

PPP | SSS | SCB

2 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Great summer themed card, love the Flamingo and his googly eye! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge, we love seeing your creativity!
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge

Lisa Elton said...

The flamingo peeking out from behind the sun is cute! This is fun, Jeanne!