Thursday, August 15, 2024

Halloween Greetings


Hi friends! Are you excited about the new release from Pink & Main? I know you're going to love all the new fall designs because they're adorable! Today I'm sharing a peek of the new "Crafted By" stamp set .
This set includes FOUR adorable witches, a few companions (a cat, frog and spider) and several strip sentiments. I wanted to use them all so I created a scene card. To separate the three different images I inked the background in three different shades of Distress Ink.

The images with their clean line designs are easy to color with alcohol markers or your favorite media. I love that you can change the skintone and costumen and hair color to personalize them for your favorite little witch.

I think these images are really versatile too. I know I'll be reaching for these to make tags for gift bags or decorations for cupcakes. Adhering the colored paper images to a wood coffee stir stick in your favorite cuppa would be another great way to surprise your coworkers.
I hope you'll stop by for more new release sneak peeks. We'll be celebrating the new release with an Instagram hop with giveaways on Friday, August 16.


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pink & Main Crafted By
Dies | Pink & Main Crafted By, 1/4" Sentiment Strips
Embellishments | Pink & Main On The Town Gems

No comments: