Saturday, August 3, 2024

Waffle Flower August Release Day 2

It's day two of sneak peeks of the Waffle Flower August Release called "Bookmarks". Today we're showing peeks of the Merry Bookmas Die N Stencil, Winter Cheer and set and Winter Floral set.
My card features the new Winter Floral. You can use the Floral coloring stencil alone or with the stamp and foil plates for added details. The die set provides the pierced holes so you can add stitching like I did using gold Waffle Flower embroidery thread.
Like the rest of our coloring stencils, the layers are easy to line up, and there is enough space among the openings so you can easily color each opening in different colors.

I used small detail brushes and sticky tape to mask different areas of the stencil so I could add lots of different colors without smearing them together.
The sentiment is from the Holiday Cheer stamp set. I used the coordinating die set so no fussy cutting was required.
Because the theme this month is bookmarks I thought I'd make a quick on with just a cutting from the completed stencil die.
I used the Round Bookmark Die to cut the stenciled panel and to add a red border along the top and bottom of the bookmark.
I hope you love these! I think the gold just takes these over the top!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Holiday Cheer
Dies | Waffle Flower Winter Floral Stitching, Holiday Cheer , A2 Stitched Rectangles
Stencil | Waffle Flower Winter Floral
Thread | Waffle Flower SC49 Metallic Gold

Bookmark
Dies | Waffle Flower Winter Floral Stitching
Stencil | Waffle Flower Winter Floral
Thread | Waffle Flower SC49 Metallic Gold

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, these are fabulous! Love how festive the gold makes them!