Monday, June 3, 2024

Waffle Flower June Release Day 2

I hope you're catching the sneak peeks from Waffle Flower's June release that we're calling Flower Frames! We are excited about the Inside/Outside Scalloped Frames by JJ Bolton that make great focal points for your designs.
My card today features the Inside/Outside Scalloped Elongated Oval die. This is a three piece die with a scalloped outer and inner frame and outer frame as well as a clean skinny oval frame. There is also a new Inside Outside Scalloped Circle die.
My card features a Sweet Plaid Texture background topped with the Inside/Outside Scalloped Elongated Oval.
I left the outer scallop on this frame off the card. I like the clean skinny frame as the outer edge that mimics the matting edge on my card. It's also a great way to add more color to your design.
That great big beautiful bloom is the Sketched Chrysanthemum that I inked with the coordinating stencil set in shades of pink and red. I couldn't resist making it bright and bold.
I hope you stop by tomorrow when we'll be showing more peeks of the new release that will be available in the store on June 5. If your searching for more peeks just head on over to Instagram and search #FlowerFramesWFC



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamp | Waffle Flower Sketched Chrysanthemum
Dies | Waffle Flower Sweet Plaid Texture, Inside Outside Scalloped Elongated Oval, Sketched Chrysanthemum, Subsentiments
Stencil | Waffle Flower Sketched Chrysanthemum

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, this is so pretty!!