Thursday, June 6, 2024

Book Nook

I'm so excited to share a new collection from Pretty Little Studio today! This is Well Read! As the name implies you'll find everything to document your favorite read or to greet and encourage your favorite reader!
I created a little book nook on my card today. The woodgrain creates a faux desk set up against a wall covered in a star print wallpaper.
I added a little bookshelf to the wall and books and a plant on my desk top. I couldn't resist adding a little "cuppa" to sip while your reading here.
I thought this card would be a delightful way to send a message or gift card to my favorite reader. I love to read on my Kindle and am always looking for a sweet escape!
I love this collection and know that cards for students, teachers, friends and family will be perfect! My Dad had a blue collar job, but he always had a book handy when he had time to read. It was a great example to me and continues today.


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little StudioPretty Little Studio
Paper | Well Read
Die Cuts | Page Turner Page Turner | Book WormBook Worm |
Stickers | Book WormBook Worm

No comments: