Sunday, June 2, 2024

Waffle Flower June Release Day 1

Its a great day for a visit because today begins the sneak peeks of the Waffle Flower June release that we're calling Flower Frames. The series is based on original artwork by Susan Bates that you might recognize from her cross stitch patterns.

These are the Sketched Asters that you can ink with the coordinating stencil set or color with your favorite media. I think they look amazing in every shade combination I tried.

I wanted this to be bright and sunny like the flowers in my garden. My background is a Quilt Circles die cut panel in shades of yellow.
I stamped the flowers with Versafine Onyx Black ink and then added the stencil coloring with Distress Inks in three shades of each color. I used the Waffle Flower blending brushes - they're available in different sizes you can choose the size you like best for the job.
The flower sets come with sentiments too. I cut mine using the subsentiments die that's perfect for this size font. I always have that die handy because it's perfect for most sentiments from any brand.
Would you like to see more makes with this new release? Just head on over to Instagram and search #FlowerFramesWFC I hope you stop by tomorrow when we will have more peeks of the new release to share!



Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Sketched Aster
Dies | Waffle Flower Sketched Aster, Quilt Circle
Stencil | Waffle Flower Sketched Aster

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Bright, happy and fantastic!