Thursday, August 17, 2023

Sunshine and Happiness

You don't have to be a bird watcher to get excited when you see a hummingbird flitting around your yard. There's just something fascinating about how small they are and how fast they move and if you're just close enough... yes! the sound that their wings make as they fly by!
The Pretty Little Studio Sunkissed Collection captures Summertime to perfection. You'll find an eclectic mix of images from gorgeous florals to fresh fruits and whimsical and vintage characters in this collection. There's a little something for everyone!
I love that there are more than one paper collection to play with too. The paper I used on my card is from the "Accent" pack. It looks like I mixed papers for the background, but it's actually just one printed sheet. It doesn't get easier than that!
I selected florals that coordinated with the back ground. I love that the flower centers have the same shade of yellow as the hummingbirds chest. Everything is perfectly matched to work together. The finishing touch was some faux stitching, small sentiment sticker and a sprinkle of sequins.

Sending you Sunshine and happiness and I hope you find delight in the little surprises everyday!


Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Sunkissed 8"
Die Cuts | Smell the Flowers  
Stickers | Taste of Summer Word Rainbow | Picnic Stitches Clear

1 comment: