Monday, August 21, 2023

Happy Birthday Daisies

It's Monday! Where did the weekend go? Back to business HAHA! My business is fun! I spend my day making! Today I'm playing along at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge where this is the inspiration board this time!
I spy lots of yellow, blue and aqua. Lots of hints at summer.. a bicycle, water.. and yes! Sunflowers!
I'm playing along with the DAISIES die set from Waffle Flower! They're one of my favorite summer flowers and always make me think of lazy days and enjoying time outdoors.
I started with the Hexagon Texture plate on a soft blue panel. The plate just cuts a stitched hex print in the paper. I used the coordinating stencil to ink and then add glitter paste for a little sparkle.
Then I added some daisies and leaves in three shades of green. If you look close you'll see the daisy centers have a tiny cross stitch pattern on them. After I die cut them from the daisy set I put them on the Tiny Crosses Texture plate to add another pattern to them.
The finishing touch was the "Happy Birthday" script sentiment. This is from a two die set that includes a print and script birthday sentiment as well as the outline die for both. It's a great value at $14.00.
Thanks for stopping by!  I sure hope you find some time to relax and enjoy your day! 





Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Die | Waffle Flower Print & Script Happy Birthday, Sweet Daisy, Hexagon Texture, Tiny Crosses Texture
Stencil | Waffle Flower Hexagon Layering Stencil Duo

733-64935, 733-64957, 733-64926, 733-64925, 733-64890

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
COT = A Cherry On TopLinks will take you to store sites for purchase.
Sweet Daisy
Sweet Daisy
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Print and Script Happy Birthday
Print and Script Happy Birthday
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Hexagon Layering
Hexagon Layering
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Hexagon Texture
Hexagon Texture
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT
Tiny Crosses Texture
Tiny Crosses Texture
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS | COT

5 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is fresh and lovely!

ionabunny said...

OOoh, love that stitched hex background and blue/yellow is always a winning combo. Such a pretty card. Hugz

Donna Walls said...

Absolutely gorgeous and I always love the blue and yellow combo! Thanks for playing along at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we appreciate the support.
Donna xx
Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
Paper Funday Challenge
Inspiration Station Challenge

stampinwithanita said...

Perfect card designed from the Inspiration Board. I love the background and all the wonderful layers and colors! Thanks so much for joining us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!

Aimeslee Winans said...

What a bright and happy card!
Thanks for linking this up at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
xxo, Aimeslee DT