Monday, January 30, 2023

XOXO Love

I hope you had a great weekend! We visited my Dad and got my Mom out of the house for a few hours and went chair shopping. My Dad's heart failure is pushing fluid to his legs and he needs to keep his legs elevated. We're hoping a new chair helps!
Today's the last day to play along at Freshly Made Sketches. Here's the sketch and now my entry...
I flipped the design to make a horizontal card. The Simple Strips die cut topped with the Pretty Pink Posh XOXO's represent the solid block at the top of the design.
The sweet girl from Friends Forever represents the circle in the sketch. The sentiment is placed under the design just like the sketch.
I like a busy layered background so I stenciled the Layered X and hearts with Distress Ink. Pixie Spray is always my go to for a light tack stencil adhesive.
The finishing touch is a few Sparkling clear dots because you have to have a little bling on Valentines Day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Pretty Pink Posh Friends Forever, XOXO
Dies | Pretty Pink Posh Friends Forever, XOXO, Simple Strips
Stencil | Pretty Pink Posh Layered XOXO
Sequins | Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear 6mm

PPP = Pretty Pink Posh
SSS = Simon Says Stamp


Friends Forever
Friends Forever

PPP
Friends Forever die
Friends Forever die

PPP
Simple Strips
Simple Strips

PPP | SSS
XOXO
XOXO

PPP | SSS
XOXO
XOXO

PPP | SSS
Layered XOXO
Layered XOXO

PPP | SSS
Sequins Sparkling Clear  6mm
Sequins Sparkling Clear 6mm

PPP

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Those Xs and Os are filled with cuteness! This is a delightful card, Jeanne. Hope the chair helps your dad!

Jen Timko said...

Well she is just as cute as can be! A delightful take on the sketch. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Love me an xoxo sentiment! Just gorgeous in every detail. Thanks for joining us at FMS!