Thursday, January 19, 2023

Sugar Plum FaLaLa

Hi friends! I hope you're having a great day! I'm sharing a Holiday card today made with the newest Pretty Little Studio collection called Sugar Plum! It's everything you'd expect for Christmas.. beautiful florals and candy cane stripes!
I'm absolutely smitten with the florals in this collection! Just look at those poinsettias! I usually use a journaling card for a focal point, but the ledger pad in this collection is perfect for breaking up the colorful backgrounds.
I added a sticker sentiment and some faux stitches to add a little extra detail to the ledger paper before piling on the florals.
If you look close you'll see I added a scalloped border to the edge of the ledger paper to look like a bit of lace peeking out of the arrangement. The scallop borders come on a sheet that you punch out with your hands and there are lots of different colors to choose from. At $1.99 a sheet I got them all!
I hope you're making the most of the winter season and spending some time making while your house bound keeping warm! I think you'll be glad next holiday season!



Finished Size: A2 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Sugar Plum Collection 8"
Die Cut | Holiday Stems
Sticker | A Stitch In Time | Merry & Bright
Punch Out | Blue Raspberry Scallops
Sequin | Christmas Cheer

1 comment: