Thursday, November 3, 2022

Poppy Birthday Wishes

Hi friends! I hope you're having a good day! My dad is still in the hospital. My sister is visiting today so I am taking the day off. He's got alot going on - it will be two weeks on Saturday. He's looking much better and that's a relief to us all !
Today I'm playing along at Cardz 4 Guyz challenge where they're looking for Poppies - Remembrance cards.
These beautiful poppies are from Waffle Flower! They're clean line designs that are easy to color. I'm no pro - I prefer to color each petal a different shade of red vs. color blending for a stained glass look.
The background starts with a red cardstock panel topped with a Rectangle Frame. The next layer is the second largest Rectangle frame layered over an orange cardstock panel, Next I added a Radiating Rectangle inside the frame.
The flowers are adhered with adhesive foam tape and the leaves are tucked under them flat to the card base. The finishing touch is a few gold glitter enamel dots.
Now more than ever I appreciate taking the time to stop and make.  It helps me unwind and escape for a little while.  I hope you find some peace too!   Hugs and Thanks for stopping by!




Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Poppy
Dies | Waffle Flower Poppy, Radiating Rectangle, Nesting Rectangle Frames
Preprinted Foil Cut Out | Waffle Flower Essential Sentiments

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp
Poppy
Poppy
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Radiating Rectangle
Radiating Rectangle
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Nesting Rectangle Frames
Nesting Rectangle Frames
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Essential Christmas Gold
Essential Christmas Gold
Shop at:
WFL | SCB

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Gorgeous card, Jeanne! Glad your dad is doing better.

dj said...

Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our Poppies/Remembrance challenge over at C4G!! Fantastic coloring of those beautiful poppies!! #C4G308