Monday, November 14, 2022

Autumn Leaves

I adore Autumn! It's my favorite time of year! I love seeing the leaves change color and watching them blow in the wind. I love the cooler temperatures and taking walks to see what I will discover. Autumn leaves falling, walking, hearing them crunch under my feet is all heaven to me! Yes! It's a wonderful world!
If you want to capture all of your fall memories and moments, you'll love the Pretty Little Studio Ginger Snap Collection. The colors and images will have all those magic moments quickly coming back to mind!

I used a large tag to create a focal point on my card. I arranged foliage over the tag before topping the gorgeous leaves with a sentiment.

Once I'm happy with an arrangement I add a few more embellishments like the sticker that runs along the bottom of the tag and a sprinkle of yellow sequins for some shine.

I encourage you to lift your spirits by spending some time outside. And any time you want to bring the pleasures of Autumn indoor I hope you'll reach for the Ginger Snap collection!

No comments: