Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Just for You From Santa!


It's hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner! It's time to get working on those Christmas cards if you haven't already started. Pretty Little Studio has lots of fun collections to choose from so you'll find something just right for you!
My card today features the Tis The Season Collection! I love the striking black accents along bold red, green and blue colors that are primary to the collection.
For this card I selected lots of circular images and sentiments to make a collage. There are lots of circle die cuts in this collection to choose from and I think they look great together in lots of different sizes. The sprinkle of pink and red sequins repeat the pattern and add some color.
I adore the Santa images in this collection that leave me smiling! They're just classic and cheery - no grumpy faces here! I added a Polar Express Ticket along the top right edge and a die cut scallop border along the left.
This one is just for you from Santa and I sure hope it leaves you smiling too!  


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is festive and fun!