Thursday, September 22, 2022

Colors of Fall

Oh the colors of fall! I've just returned from a trip to Wisconsin visiting family and I was amazed by all the colors of the leaves. It's mostly green still in my neck of the woods - Indiana, but other signs are clearly visible... colorful pumpkins and gourds, flowering chrysanthemums and crisp apples in red, green and yellow!
The new Pretty Little Studio Ginger Snap collection is a feast for the eyes in all the gorgeous shades of autumn! I love the rich plum along with the orange, gold and chestnut colors. The patterns include stripes, florals, plaids and more.
The collection includes elegant butterflies and cute critters to discover among the falling leaves and dried flowers.
I arranged florals over an oversized tag. I popped up some of the florals with adhesive foam tape to add dimension and bring the bouquet to life.
I hope you find some time to get outside and experience the subtle changes the beginning of the fall season brings!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Ginger Snap
Dies | Apple Cider Ship Tags | Dried Flowers | Enjoy The Season Tags | Fall Foliage | Potpourri Mix
Sequins |

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

This is fabulous, Jeanne!