Saturday, February 19, 2022

My Creative Scrapbook February 2022 Main Kit



Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! If you're looking for a great way to treat yourself I hope you consider trying a subscription to the My Creative Scrapbook Main Kit of the Month. They select the pattern paper and lots of coordinating supplies and deliver it straight to your front door so all you have to focus on is MAKING! Every month they have several kits to choose from.. their Main Kit, LE - Limited Edition, Creative Kit and Album Kit - so you can choose what's right for you!


This month's kit is loaded with beautiful papers from the Vicki Boutin "Fernwood 12" Collection! You'll love the beautiful florals, cute gnomes and stunning butterflies. The kit also includes die cuts, stickers and lots more!
Oh and did I mention the pretty BIRDS? I love to watch the birds and keep my Sibley Field Guide close in the summer. I don't know what kind of bird this is, but I'd sure love to see it in person!
The little gnomes in the collection add a touch of whimsey beside the realistic botanical die cuts.
You can always expect a beautiful array of color from Vicki Boutin. I love the pinks, orange and gold as well as the lime, navy and aqua together for cards with every color of the rainbow.

The sentiments are inspirational with sentiments like "Change Your Perspective" "Ticket to Anywhere" and "Wonderful Things Surround You". What a nice pick me up to receive in the mail!

I like to use journal elements to stack pretty embellishments on. The elements are usually solid colors which really helps make they stand out against the pattern paper backgrounds.

The florals are easy to arrange, and the pattern papers and accent die cuts are perfectly color coordinated to match for seamless designs.
One of the best perks of this club kit is the ideas you'll get for making with your kit. My Creative Scrapbook has a complete design team with varied styles to inspire you. If you're looking for ideas after you receive the kit.. there's an entire gallery of project ideas on the My Creative Scrapbook website so you'll always be inspired! I made EIGHT cards with this kit and you'll find the projects posted in their gallery!

I invite you to join one of their monthly scrapbook kit clubs and experience the possibilities our coordinated kits offer. With plenty of innovative materials and ideas to jump start your imagination, preserving your memories and making cards will be effortless and enjoyable.




All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5:
My Creative Scrapbook February 2022 Main Kit
Vicki Boutin Fernwood 12" Collection
Journaling Ephemera
Icon Ephemera
Beautiful Day Thickers
Jillibean Soup Shaker Fillers Wood Veneer Butterflies

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

A wonderful display of cards!

Anonymous said...

These cards are gorgeous!!! What else can I say? Thank you for sharing :-).

samanthadesigns said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

samanthadesigns said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing on Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge