Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Love Letter


Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm sending you a love letter with Pretty Little Studio's XOXO Collection.
I thought the typewriter in the XOXO die cut pack was adorable and wanted to add lots of embellishments in my card that tie in with the typewriter / office theme.

I layered the typewriter on a Darling Journaling die cut circle. The elements in this pack are a little larger than those in the XOXO pack. I saw the type font ABC journaling card in the Love This journal card die pack and thought it was a perfect fit.

I added a bitty envelope, a shiny flair, some gorgeous florals and a sprinkle of shiny sequins as embellishments to complete the design. I always look at a design in layers... the base, the focal point (journaling card and typewriter) and finally embellishments (the eye candy).
I hope you find some time to make something beautiful today - a love letter is always a great way to send a smile!


Finished Size: 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | XOXO Collection
Die Cuts | XOXO | Darling Journaling | Blooming Love
Journaling | Love This
Flair | US
Sequins | Primrose | Umbrella Pink

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the little flowers, this is cute!