Monday, August 9, 2021

Wishing You Rainbows

Can you believe it's Monday again? The weekend just flew by! We spent Saturday helping my parents with their yard work. They're getting older and the town has been issuing them warnings about some weeds in their bushes. Sunday we did a grocery run for my son who is quarantining until he gets his COVID test results back.
After all that.. it's time to play! I am linking t the Fairy and the Unicorn challenge where they're looking for FANTASY cards.

My card started with the Rainbow Circle die set. I inked the rainbow with distress ink using scrap paper to cover the areas I wasn't working on. The rainbow panel is topped with the second die in the set - the white clouds. I added a scallop circle and some unicorns. I inked their tail and mane with Copic markers in rainbow colors.
The background panel is the Quilted Hexagon. I love the stitched hexagons that add depth and detail. The panel is inked in rainbow colors of course! LOL!

The sentiment is from the Label Maker Rainbows set. You'll love that this is one big stamp, and that the coordinating die cuts ALL the labels in one pass of your die cut machine.

Looking for a sweet escape? I hope you find some time to play!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Waffle Flower Unicorns, Label Maker Rainbows
Dies | Waffle Flower Unicorns, Label Maker Rainbows, Rainbow Circle, Lacy Circles, Quilt Hexagon Panel

WFL = Waffle Flower
SCB = Scrapbook.com
SSS = Simon Says Stamp

Unicorns
Unicorns
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Label Maker Rainbows
Label Maker Rainbows
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Rainbow Circle
Rainbow Circle
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Lacy Circles
Lacy Circles
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS
Quilt Hexagon Panel
Quilt Hexagon Panel
Shop at:
WFL | SCB | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is delightful! I like their rainbow manes and tails!

Tracey McNeely said...

What an awesome bright coloured background Jeanne!