Monday, August 30, 2021

Dreaming of Fall

Are you dreaming of fall? If you're not, just one look at the Pretty Little Studio Grateful Heart Collection will have you thinking of sweater weather!
  
When working with a collection I like to lay out all the embellishments and arrange them on a piece of plastic the size of my card front. For this one I started with a plaid frame from All The Feels and arranged die cuts on top of it.

I added a pretty Floral Centerpiece floral arrangement, coffee cups, oak leaves and flowers. Some of the elements are adhered flat to the card base while others are adhered with adhesive foam tape. This adds dimension and depth to the design.
A little tag at the top of the frame, and a "dreaming of fall" sentiment along the bottom of the arrangement are all the words necessary.
So are you dreaming of fall now? I know I am.. these hot August days are just the thing to make me wish for cooler weather! Have a great day!

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

I like the addition of the bright purple with the fall leaves! Wonderful card, Jeanne!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours. We don't see these colours very often, I will check the collection :-). Thanks for sharing!

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and sweet fall coffee card! So beautiful and wonderful colors.