Thursday, September 12, 2019

Sugar Pea Designs September Release Day 4
Sweet As Pie!

Thanks for stopping by! We're celebrating the Sugar Pea Designs September Release with Sweet Peek Week! A chance for you to see the new products in action before they hit the store on Friday! Today it's all about the PIE! It wouldn't be Thanksgiving without it right?
My sister and I are both born the third week of November - Irish twins lol.. and I can't tell you how many times I've seen a candle stuck in the middle of a pumpkin pie on Thanksgiving. There actually is a little candle in the new SWEET AS PIE stamp set .. and I was SO TEMPTED to put one in my pie today! 
This card starts with a color block background of blue ombre card stock stripes topped with the new LEAF COVER PLATE Sugar Cut Die. 
The sentiment from SWEET AS PIE is stamped on a ZIG ZAG STITCHED CIRCLE and adhered to the card base. Pretty little pies from the CUTIE PIE Sugar Cut die set are easy to assemble and different crust options (lattice, open face or covered) allow you to recreate your favorite pie in paper!
The best part? That whipped cream! And even though I'm feeling a little hungry now.. no calories were consumed in this post! LOL!

Here's a complete list of all the designers with projects to share to day featuring the new SWEET AS PIE, CUTIE PIE and LEAF COVER PLATE additions to the store.



Jeanne Jachna (That's Me!)

Have a great day! Hugs!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Sugar Pea Designs Sweet As Pie
Dies | Sugar Pea Designs Cutie Pie, Leaf Cover Plate, Zig Zag Stitched Circles 

Sweet As Pie
Sweet As Pie

SPD | SSS
Sweet as Pie SC
Sweet as Pie SC

SPD | SSS
Cutie Pie
Cutie Pie

SPD | SSS
Leaf Cover Plate
Leaf Cover Plate

SPD | SSS
Zig Zag Stitched Circles
Zig Zag Stitched Circles

SPD | SSS

20 comments:

Michele Baird said...

This cutie pie set is wonderful

Isabel Z said...

I love blog hops because the amazing designers inspire me to create---thank you.

LIZARD said...

I am a third week of November baby too! In fact I had my first Thanksgiving in the hospital because I was born days before it; and in the 70s, they didn't rush you out of the maternity ward right away!
I like your card a lot!!! The blues are so pretty and really compliment the Orange pumpkin pie nicely! I can get on board with the no calories were consumed in this post, it would be nice if all delicious pie was like that! Great card!

Karthikha said...

Wonderful thanksgiving card in lovely colors :)

MadeByMeghanK said...

Brilliant background and colors! I love these pies!

Linda said...

A candle in the pumpkin pie is normal at our house. Our daughter-in-law’s birthday is very close to Thanksgiving and she prefers pie over cake.

Martha Herrera said...

Beautiful card. Love the background.
Thanks for the inspiration.

Becca Yahrling said...

Yummy card and love the bling for steam.

Cyndi said...

I love this card. Both of these items in this release are wonderful. The Sweet as Pie set has so many possibilities and the Leaf Cover Plate is gorgeous.

Nora Noll said...

What a darling set!! i LOVE the card you created with this. The stripes behind the white, the fun little pies-fabulous design.

Andrea Shell said...

What a lovely card! Beautiful color choices!

Mary-Anne V said...

Our family loves pies and this said in really fun and unique. Great card with the fabulous background.

Lisa Elton said...

Such lovely colors, this is marvelous Jeanne!

Sue D said...

Love your pie card and guess what? My sister and I are born a day and 8 years apart the third week of November too!

Daria Z. said...

Beautiful color combo - the blue looks wonderful with your yummy pies!!

Susanbcards said...

Very cute Thanksgiving card! I love the background too!

Susanbcards said...

Very cute card, love the pies!

Waving My Wand said...

Gosh, I love this card. Great design, use of color...all around fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: So cute. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Helen said...

A super cure card, Jeanne! I love the bright blue background! Great new release! Thanks so much for sharing!