Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Pretty Little Studio - Sweet Savannah Dreams

I hope you're having a great day! I'm ready for a sweet escape! How about you? Today I'm playing with Pretty Little Studio Savannah Dreams Collection. It's my hands down favorite collection in the shoppe! 
If the bright colors and beautiful florals weren't enough the little birdies are enough to seal the deal! 
The Best Ever Frames are the focal point of the card. If you look close you'll see frames with different patterns are stacked and adhered over a 4" Cambridge Doily. 
This collection just makes my heart happy! I hope it brings you joy too!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Savannah Dreams Collection 8"
Die Cuts | Happy Place | Floral Fantasy
Frames | Best Ever
Doily |4" Cambridge
Sequins | Primrose 

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a delightfully bright and happy card to share. So pretty with all the lovely colors. Sure to bring a smile and feelings of joy!

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile Jeanne! I love how bright and happy your cards are!