Friday, January 18, 2019

Momenta Intricate Floral Heart Valentine

Thanks for stopping by! Today I'm making two cards with one cut of the die! I've chosen the Momenta Intricate Floral Heart die because Valentine's Day is just around the corner and who doesn't want to hear that they're loved? 
I started with a panel of white card stock that I inked up with distress ink I started with light pink (Spun Sugar) and purple (Shaded Lilac). Then I inked the outer edges with a darker shade of pink and purple (Picked Raspberry and Wilted Violet) to create an ombre effect.
I die cut the panel with the Momenta Intricate Floral Heart and adhered the die cut on my card base. I embellished the heart with gems for some sparkle and shine.
I cut the Intricate Floral Heart a second time with white card stock and inserted it in the open window of the distress inked panel. I secured the die along the edges with tape and attached a piece of acetate .

I adhered adhesive foam tape around the window opening on the reverse to create a pocket to hold lots of sparkly sequins. 

You can find this beautiful Momenta die at your local craft store like Hobby Lobby, or Michael's. You can find Momenta at Scrapbook.com too! You're Valentine's will be oohing and ahhing over the beautiful cards you'll make with this pretty die!


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Die | Momenta Intricate Floral Love

Intricate Floral Love
Intricate Floral Love

SBK | MMT

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Both versions are lovely!

Kim Heggins said...

This is so pretty....what a gorgeous heart!