Friday, June 30, 2017

CAS-ual Fridays - Everything is going to be fantastic!

Thanks for stopping by!  Today I'm posting on the CAS-ual Fridays blog with this bright sunny card!  I love working with bright colors all year round but when the weather turns warm I start thinking about sunshine and blue skies! 

I cut a panel of bright yellow card stock, and stamped a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps "Truth Is".  

Next I added stripes of colorful card stock set at an angle across the front of the panel.   I adhered die cut borders from the Lovely Links Fri Die set on the seams where the colors meet so the inside circles would be half one color, and half another color.  
I used a corner rounder on the panel as well as the card base to add to the fun graphic look of this design. Some enamel dots add some candy shine!



Want to go shopping?  If you see something you like I hope you'll use my discount code.  Any commission I would receive as a result of you using this code has been redirected to the CAS-ual Fridays Breast Cancer Awareness program.  I do not accept payment for using product on my blog and only use products I love and enjoy working with.  



Have a FANTASTIC day!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CAS-ual Fridays Stamps  Truth Is
Dies | CAS-ual Fridays Lovely Links Fri Dies
Enamel Dots




2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

The cheerful colors on this card are wonderful Jeanne, just lovely!

Tracey McNeely said...

Super fun and love the vibrant yellow!