Monday, February 13, 2017

CASual Fridays Hugs Kisses and Happy Wishes

Happy Monday ! I hope you don't have the blues now that the weekend is over.  I'm sort of getting Spring Fever here.. wishing for some sunshine and warmer days!  I want to pack up all the sweaters and walk barefoot in the grass!  I saw a Robin yesterday so maybe Mother Nature will be kind and bring Spring early. 

I had lots of fun coloring these flowers from CASual Fridays Pretty Posies with Copic Markers blending three shades of color on each!  The coordinating die cut set makes them easy to cut so you can position them wherever you like.
The sentiment is from CASual Fridays Wonderful Words stamp set. 
The background is just two panels of paper.  I like putting different elements along the edges where the two papers meet to break up the clean lines.

I hope this brightens your day and helps with the winter blahs!   Hugs Kisses and Happy Wishes to you sweet friends! 



 Want to go shopping? There's lots of stamps in the sale section of the store, and yes.. you can double dip using my special code. Any commission that would normally be given to me has been redirected to CASual Fridays for their Calling All Sistahs Campaign to use toward breast cancer awareness and prevention. I do not accept any payment for products I use on my blog. I only work with products I love and would recommend.




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | CASual Fridays Wonderful Words, Pretty Posies
Dies | CASual Fridays Pretty Posies
Pattern Paper | (Black Chevron) Simple Stories DIY Boutique | (Yellow Poka Dot) American Crafts Shimelle Starshine




6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is sunny , happy and delightful Jeanne!

Marybeth said...

Darling card and blooms! I really like that sentiment it just flows, and the colors are so bright and cheerful! Hope you have a great week!

Nora Noll said...

This card is totally beautiful. LOVE the colors-the yellow makes me want spring. With all the snow we have gotten in the past week, this card is a breath of fresh air!! Beautiful design.

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Jeanne,
This beauty brings on the spring fever for sure! LOVE the sunny yellow with the bold black and white. The bright flowers and happy sentiment are perfect together.

Petra Swart said...

Beautiful bright and cheerful, Jeanne!!!!
Have a great day!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Gorgeous...love all those bright and vivid colors. Happy Valentine's Day!