Thursday, July 17, 2014

Fusion Challenge - French Cupcakes!

Are you ready for a new two week challenge at Fusion?  Look at this beautiful inspiration photo for us today!   What's unique about Fusion is that you can work with the photo or the sketch.  If you're feeling adventurous you can meld the two together like I did!  I love the soft pastel pink, and purple together.   The cupcakes in the photo looked so elegant that I decided to make a wedding card. I started with a soft purple embossed base, and topped it with a fancy die cut edge.  It was lots of fun embellishing with mulberry paper flowers, twine, and a sprinkle of sequins.  I tried to meld the two  

I'm looking forward to seeing what you make for this challenge.  Need a little more inspiration?  I know the design team will have you covered!  Just click on their names to hop to their blog!



Have a great day!  I hope you find some time to play!



Supplies Used:  Finished Size:  4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Gift Card It
Embossing Folder:  Anna Griffin Wildflower Gate
Dies:  Memory Box Eva Stem, Spellbinder Scalloped Border 2
Card Stock:  PTI Lavender Moon, Vintage Cream, PTI Certainly Celery
Twinery Twine Orchid
Paper Flowers:  Iamroses.com
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black

8 comments:

Kara said...

beautiful Jeanne!

Nancy Penir said...

Beautiful, Jeanne! Just as sweet as the inspiration photo. Love how your blooms cascade down the card!

Cathy Weber said...

Hey! I've got that beautiful scalloped border die and have never used it! You have inspired me to bring it out...love the soft lavender and that twine dangling from the roses.

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful flow of pretty flowers on this Jeanne!!

Sharron said...

Each element adds to the soft, delicate feel of this gorgeous card!

Marybeth said...

Gorgeous, Jeanne! Love the cluster of flowers....so elegant!

Kim Heggins said...

Simply stunning Jeanne...I love all the beautiful roses.

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your embossing and those GORGEOUS flowers!