Thursday, July 10, 2014

CASE Study #199 - Friends Always

How are you doing?  I am keeping so busy with the new puppy.   She's a big ball of fluff.  I left her alone most of the day yesterday so I could meet up with a friend who agreed to take over the Treasurer responsibilities for our Boy Scout Troop.  I'm glad to have that off my plate - it took a lot of time and I'm not as active in the troop as I used to be since my son turned 18 last November.  Moriko did very good while I was gone - no mess to clean up.  Maybe my husband was an angel and didn't tell me?  He beat me home. 

A new challenge begins today at CASE Study.  Our muse this month is  Shari Carroll,  The Creative Director and Product Manager for Simon Says Stamp.   I love how she used that fabulous circle die cut to showcase pretty little bits of patterned paper.  I tried to do the same thing with mine.  I always thought these little girls on Crate Paper paper were too cute to cover up.  I left a few windows open just like Shari did too!    I can't wait to see how this card inspires you!
Are you ready to see more cards inspired by Shari's design? Just click on the CASE DT names here. 

Oh yes - we have two guesties this month! Amy Tsuruta and Tenia Nelson!!

Chupa - Iwona Palamountain
Tasnim Ahmed
Silke Ledlow
Jill Foster
Gayatri Murali
Anja Curvers
Anna Kossakovskaya
Julia Stainton
Michelle Williams
Annika Lerche

Thanks for stopping by! I hope I see you linked up at CASE Study Challenge.










Supplies Used:  Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps:  Waltzingmouse Teeny Trees
Pattern Paper:  American Crafts Best of Crate Paper 8 1/2 x 11"
Card Stock:  W+9 Lake House, SU! Marina Mist, Tangerine Tango, Crisp Cantaloupe
Dies:  Poppystamps Baliwick Background, Whidbey Butterfly, Theo Butterfly, Ribbon Banners
Twinery Twine Caribbean
Ink:  Versafine Onyx Black
Roses:  I am Roses.com
Gems Recollections
Button

8 comments:

Michelle said...

This card is superb, Jeanne! Wow! So pretty, and so creative!

Cathy Weber said...

Wow! This is so elegant...love the inlaid dies...it is so delicate...also like the butterflies and the sparkly butterfly gem trail. Cute sentiment too!

Sharron said...

Wow, awesome swirly design! And those little girls peeking out are adorable. I have been so behind with visiting blogs and just realized you have a new puppy--so adorable! Do you still have your other dog?

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card!

Nancy Penir said...

Joyful colors, Jeanne. So agree, hate to cover up the images on some papers! Crazy fun window peeks too!

Diane Jaquay said...

Jeanne, this is STUNNING! I thought Shari's card was as good as it could get, but you've matched the brilliance of her card for sure!!

Kim Heggins said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Jeanne! I love all the wonderful details...just amazing.

Lindsey said...

I'm in complete awe of this beautiful card and all the die cutting you did. What a gorgeous result. Love that you have a new little puppy, but they really are so much work. I hope he keeps being so good. :)