Wednesday, February 5, 2020

My Creative Scrapbook February 2020 Kit Reveal!


Hi Friends! I'm happy to announce that I am a guest designer for My Creative Scrapbook this month. If you're not familiar with My Creative Scrapbook then you're missing out. They put together a monthly Main Paper Crafting Kit, Album Kit as well as Mixed Media and NEW Card Kit custom designed for the projects you like to make.
Here's a peek at this month's kit

It's loaded with 12" papers from Simple Stories and Photoplay. You'll also find a sticker sheet, printed die cut Simple Stories Bits and Pieces as well as a chipboard and sticker sheet to play with! 
I made lots of kits that I'll be sharing with you throughout the month! The only things I added that were not included in the kit were my card bases, solid colored card stock and a sprinkle of sparkling clear sequins.
I love all the little die cut pieces that are so fun to make little scenes with.  I cut a scallop oval rug to lay over the wood print floor.  Of course the walls are papered, and a book shelf and framed sentiment are hung on the walls! 
You'll have lots of fun making with the kits. If you like page layouts you'll have lots of extras left over to make some cards for family and friends. The possibilities are endless.
Click here to check out My Creative Scrapbook and their amazing monthly kits!



Cards Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
My Creative Scrapbook February 2020 Main Kit

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like these Jeanne, they're charming!

Anonymous said...

These cards are so beautiful, I love the paper and houses and the chair. I will definitely check this paper collection. The colours are gorgeous. Beautiful cards as always :-).

Kim Heggins said...

Love your beautiful creations...I want to live on your street, those homes are fabulous.