Thursday, February 13, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - Fun In The Sun

I'm in desperate need of some Summer sunshine on this cold snowy day. I live in the Chicago area and I woke up to a winter wonderland! Yes it's absolutely beautiful to look at, but shoveling out the driveway and getting onto the slippery streets is a workout for the body and mind! I'm trying to make the most of it.. summer dreaming today.
The Pretty Little Studio Fun In The Sun Collection is just the thing if you're looking for a reprieve from the winter weather. It's packed with fun images of ice cream and frozen treats, citrus and juicy fruits, cacti and florals.. and surf and sand. The colors are coral and turquoise with a splash of lemon, lime and bubblegum... totally yummy! 
The focal point of the card is a ice cream cone covered photo frame (from At The Beach) set on it's side. I cut the sentiment from a journaling card and adhered it inside the photo frame window. 
I loaded on lots of embellishments - ice cream cones from Time To Relax and At the Beach and a shiny flair from the Summer Time 6 Pack. 
I love how the colors and elements are perfectly coordinated to match from the colored font sentiments to the die cuts, frames and stickers.
Stay warm and keep dreaming happy thoughts of warm Summer days! They'll be here before you know it.


Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Fun in The Sun
Journaling | Fun In The Sun
Die Cuts | At The Beach | Time To Relax |
Flair | Summer Time
Sequins | Watermelon | Primrose

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How fun! Wish it was summer. We're only in the teens tomorrow...brrrr!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love the colours. Your cards give me so many ideas for the cards I make for a couple of hospitals. Also I love to discover new paper collections. Thanks!