Sunday, February 16, 2020

Reverse Confetti Flowers For A Friend

Hello Reverse Confetti Friends! I hope you are having a great day! Crafting is my sweet escape and today I'm dreaming of sunny days and warmer weather! 
This beautiful spring scene starts with a distress ink background that is die cut with the "thanks" sentiment from the "Thanks and Hello" word die set. I adhered the panel to my card base and then cut the word sentiment again from gold glitter paper and white card stock. The gold glitter cut is inlaid into the openings on the panel and the white is adhered at a slight off set so the gold peeks from behind. Next I cut a border of grass from the "Nuts About You" companion die set from white card stock, inked it and adhered it to the card base. 
Now for the fun part! I arranged the cute critters from "Flowers For A Friend" on a piece of clear plastic the size of my card base. It's easy to pick up the entire panel and lay it over the background and rearrange the pieces before committing with adhesive. 
I stamped a sentiment on the inky panel directly under the sentiment. I like using Versafine Onyx Black ink because it holds up against the bright background. Another good alternative would be to heat emboss. 
Where will your crafty adventures take you today? 

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"

Stamps | Reverse Confetti Flowers For A Friend
Dies | Reverse Confetti Flowers For A Friend, Thanks & Hello, Nuts About You
Jewels | Pretty Pink Posh Caribbean Blue

Flowers For A Friend
Flowers For A Friend

RC | SSS
Flowers For A Friend CC
Flowers For A Friend CC

RC | SSS
Thanks &  Hello
Thanks & Hello

RC | SSS
Nuts About You CC
Nuts About You CC

RC | SSS
Caribbean Blue
Caribbean Blue

PPP
Copic Markers
Copic Markers

DB
Copic Refills
Copic Refills

DB
Memento  Black
Memento Black

SSS | SCB

No comments: