Monday, February 24, 2020

Pretty Little Studio - Blessed

There are so many beautiful collections that I don't think I could ever pick a favorite. I feel a mood and go from there. Most of the time I'm fighting the cold winter wind, but today I'm going to embrace it because the weatherman says things are going to warm up a little in the Chicago area. I've been neglecting my walks with Miss Moriko and I'm anxious to get back in the routine. I know she's been missing it too because she's been moping alot lately.
The Pretty Little Studio Indian Summer Collection fits my mood today. I started with a wide striped background that looks like snow and ice, or maybe a fun striped scarf for keeping warm? 
The focal point is a Timeless Frame embellished with pretty colorful leaves and a cute little fox decked out with a scarf to keep cozy.
If you love little embellishments like tabs, labels, sentiments, borders and buttons then you'll love the Goodbye Summer die cut pack offered in this collection. It's got a TON of little extras perfect for finishing touches to all your projects. I used the butterfly circle (button) die cut and "we are so blessed" sentiment from this pack on my card. 
Hang in there and keep warm! Spring is just around the corner!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Indian Summer Collection
Frame |Timeless
Die Cuts |Time Together | Goodbye Summer
Sequins | Razzle Dazzle | Fuchsia

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Awww, I like this, it's so sweet!

Tracey McNeely said...

Jeanne these images are so darling, that fox! So cute!