Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Simple Stories Happy Trails Collection

Fall is in the air and as the air turns crisp and the leaves begin to fall my mind turns to camping. There is a long tradition of camping in my family. My husband has always been an avid outdoors man, always ready for a hike or a fishing trip.
When our son was old enough he became a Boy Scout. Of course that means lots of volunteer time for us and eventually my husband became Scoutmaster. I loved setting up merit badge clinics on whatever the boys had an interest in. I’d find local professionals to share their skills and knowledge with the group.
Scouting depends heavily on volunteers and it’s important to let them know how much they are appreciated. I always sent our special guests and park rangers a thank you from the group on a hand made card made with an outdoors theme.
I’d always send my son a card to let him know how much I missed him when he went off to camp. Usually my husband would tag along and take lots of photos of the boys and their adventures. 
We’d pour over the photos when they would get back from summer camp or a high adventure trip and eventually those photos would morph into personalized scrapbooks for the boys.
I can’t tell you how honored I’ve been to see books I’ve made proudly on display at Eagle Scout Ceremonies.
The Simple Stories Happy Trails collection is perfect for all your outdoor adventures. The wonderful images and coordinated colors make creating a SN@P!
You’ll love all the camping, fishing, and hiking images. There are trail signs, animals flora and fauna. Who knew that Simple Stories could even make the pesky mosquito adorable?
I know you’ll be delighted looking back at captured memories documented with this collection! Happy Trails to you and yours – now go get your FALL on!



All cards finished size 4.25 x 5.5”
10800 Happy Trails Collection Kit
10818 Happy Trails Chipboard Stickers 6 x 12”
10819 Happy Trails Icon Bits & Pieces
10820 Happy Trails Journal Bits & Pieces


Happy Trails Collection Kit
Happy Trails Collection Kit

SS | SBK | SSS
Happy Trails Icon Bits & Pieces
Happy Trails Icon Bits & Pieces

SS | SBK | SSS
Happy Trails Journal Bits & Pieces
Happy Trails Journal Bits & Pieces

SS | SBK | SSS
Happy Trails Chipboard 6x12
Happy Trails Chipboard 6x12"

SS | SBK | SSS

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Cute nature themed cards!!

Kim Heggins said...

so much cuteness here...love each one of them!