Sunday, August 11, 2019

Busy Busy Busy!

I don't know where the lazy days of summer are going.. lately it's been busy.. Busy.. BUSY here! Thank goodness for weekends to help us all keep it together! Today I'm playing with the Pretty Little Studio Document Life Collection. It's an office inspired collection filled with tabs and tags, ruled notes and days of the week in a rainbow of colors.
I topped background papers with a Highlights 3x4" Journaling card. I love the yellow ruled card and faux striped tape holding it in place. The cards in this collection are double sided so you have even more options when creating! I trimmed a second card that says "busy busy busy" from the same pack so it's slightly smaller - perfect for layering! 
I'm loving the clear stickers with stitches in the collection. They look amazing and are great for adding accents wherever your paper layers meet.
I added a cut apart word flag sentiment "story of my life".. and a paperclip from my stash. Golden sequins add a bit of metallic shine making this card perfect for the men or women in your life. I think this card will make a great reminder for the busy people in my life to keep in mind that the situation is temporary and to remind them maybe it's time for a break! :P A little play is always welcome! 
Enjoy the weekend because tomorrow it's going to be back to the busy busy busy! :P

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio
Paper | Document Life
Journaling Card | Highlights | Double SidedCut Aparts | Just Because Word Flags
Stickers | Stitches | Clear
Sequins | Golden

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Ain't that the truth LOL!! Terrific card Jeanne!