Friday, August 16, 2019

Tag You're It - Flamingo Pool Party


Here in the Midwest it's the dog days of summer. Dang it's just HOT here! There's no better cure than a splash. It doesn't matter if its a swimming pool or a sprinkler!
I got to pick the challenge photo this time at Tag You're it. I decided a pool party was in order. I love seeing the huge floaties the have now days - big flamingos and unicorns. If only I had a pool! Maybe I could convince DH what an awesome lawn decoration they would make? Or maybe if I used it as a cooler and filled it with his favorite beverage? 

If you're having a pool party why not make some treat bags to go. My dream bag would have a squirt gun, some balloons (to fill with water of course), tubes of flavor to pour in my water bottle, and some CANDY too! 
My tag starts with the Doily Tag from Neat & Tangled. I cut it from a piece of card stock that I inked with distress ink in yellow and blue.
I stamped the water image from the Neat & Tangled Flamingo Floatie set on the tag and then stamped, colored and cut the girl on the floatie. She's attached with some adhesive foam tape to add dimension.
She's splashing water at you - because that's what you do when you're playing in the water right? I added some jewels from Pretty Pink Posh and a simple sentiment strip. I layered the tag over another panel that was inked with ombre pink distress ink.
Ready to play? I sure hope so or they're not going to let me choose the inspiration photo anymore! Click here to jump to the Tag You're It blog where you can link your design! Have a fun day!


Stamp | Neat & Tangled Flamingo Floatie
Dies | Neat & Tangled Flamingo Floatie, Doily Tag

Flamingo Floatie
Flamingo Floatie
Shop at:
SCB
Flamingo Floatie
Flamingo Floatie
Shop at:
SCB
Doily Tag
Doily Tag
Shop at:
SCB

2 comments:

Liz said...

What a fun design, Jeanne. Love the bright colours. xx

Lisa Elton said...

She looks like she's having fun! This is adorable!