Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Washi Color Block with Momenta Dies

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm playing with Momenta dies. You can find them at your favorite craft stores like Hobby Lobby or on line at Scrapbook.com. They have lots of great products to choose from including stamps, craft dies and stickers for paper crafting and card making. 
This is the Thanks A Bunch die! It is a pretty mason jar loaded with flowers and the sentiment is cut right from the jar! 
I love color block backgrounds with craft dies. It adds lots of color and lets your craft dies SHINE! This time I thought I'd try something different by creating a background with stripes of washi tape. I think lots of us buy washi and don't get around to using it as much as we would like. Well .. STOP SAVING IT and start using it! :P
I topped the washi background with a clean white die cut. I cut the die a second time (just the mason jar) with a scrap of gold glitter paper and inlayed the letters for the sentiment in the jar. This adds some sparkle and shine and makes the sentiment easier to read with the busy background.
This is a fun easy technique that will look great with your Momenta dies. I love that I can find them at the craft store. Here's the display from my local Hobby Lobby.
I think I need one of each! LOL!

Have a great day!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Die | Momenta Thanks A Bunch
Thanks A Bunch
Thanks A Bunch

SBK | MMT

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

The bandana Washi background is so CUTE! This is a delightful card Jeanne!