Friday, July 6, 2018

Tupelo Designs LLC - Watercolor Hello



Happy Friday! There's lots going on here today so please take some time and look around if you can! I'm posting for TupeloDesignsLLC today! They're my favorite place to shop! I love that I can find lots of different brands all under one roof, and best of all shipping is FREE everyday with no coupon required (USA only - discounted rates international).
I recently discovered lots of pretty outline stamps in the store from Prima Marketing. They're perfect for practicing you coloring skills! This image is called Daisy May! 
I stamped the image with Versafine ink on Ranger watercolor paper. The Ranger paper is a very heavy weight and extra bright white. Watercolor paper is hard to stamp on because it isn't smooth. I used a stamping tool to repeat stamp the image to get a clear impression. 
I had lots of fun water coloring! I actually painted several. I used a simple word die to add a sentiment.

Want to see my latest order? I'm happy to report that all my back orders are caught up! I received this shipment only a week after my order was placed! Here's a peek at what I received.. a little hint of projects to come!



Waffle Flower Enveloper Hugs
Waffle Flower Enveloper Hugs

TDLLC
Waffle Flower Smiling
Waffle Flower Smiling

TDLLC
Concord & 9th Geode
Concord & 9th Geode

TDLLC
Concord & 9th Geode Dies
Concord & 9th Geode Dies

TDLLC


Find It Trading Fish & Bobber
Find It Trading Fish & Bobber

TDLLC
Find It Trading Chinese Lantern
Find It Trading Chinese Lantern

TDLLC
MFT Chinese Take Out
MFT Chinese Take Out

TDLLC
MFT Good Fortune
MFT Good Fortune

TDLLC
Kaisercraft Oreintal Accents
Kaisercraft Oreintal Accents

TDLLC


Want to check out the store? Click here to go shopping!

Have a great weekend! I hope you find some time to do what you love best!



Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Prima Marketing Daisy May
Die | Reverse Confetti Hello


Prima Marketing Daisy May
Prima Marketing Daisy May

TDLLC
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Versafine Onyx Black Ink

TDLLC
Ranger Watercolor Paper
Ranger Watercolor Paper

TDLLC

No comments: