Friday, July 20, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - Sunny Hello!

Hello! I'm hoping the sun is shining wherever you are! You're covered either way with this sunny card I'm sharing made with the Pretty Little Studio Sweet Life Collection. This collection is full of sweets and treats, and pretty flowers too! 
The sunny gingham background paper is called Adventure. I topped the paper with a My Story Journaling Card. The black and white card has a sentiment on it that I covered with a die cut tag with a black and white polygon pattern (Cupcake Party). 
I embellished the monochrome center of the card with lots of colorful flowers and fronds from the Flower Garden die cut pack. It's loaded with lots of pretty flowers that you'll have fun arranging. 
I'm always wanting to add a little more.. the Lemon Cupcake sequins add just the right amount of color and shine! A little candy for the eyes! 
It's going to be a great day!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Sweet Life Collection | Adventure
Journaling Card | My Story
Die Cut | Cupcake Party | Flower Garden
Sequins | Lemon Cupcake

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

So bright and happy! Great card, Jeanne! :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a cheerful card Jeanne!