Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Spellbinders July Kit of The Month! - Hello Summer!!

Happy 4th of July! I hope you're having a great day! I'm making pulled pork for a group of friends who will be stopping by for dinner and fireworks later! I wanted to share something new I discovered.. the Spellbinders Kit of the Month for July. Here's a peek inside the box...
This kit has EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING you need to make a bunch of cards. The kit includes pattern paper, printed die cut images, stickers, ribbon, embellishments (sequins, ribbon and enamel dots) dies and so much more. I was pleasantly surprised to find folded card bases and envelopes, adhesive tape and adhesive foam dots too!   Do you spy the bitty Spellbinders Platinum Die Cut Machine key chain?  Too cute! 
I had fun assembling lots of pretty cards! Everything you see was included in the kit including the tag!
The kit included a sheet of sticker letters to personalize your creations too! 
Spellbinders was one of the first companies I purchased dies from when I started creating years ago. The dies are the same quality metal you've come to expect and the designs included are perfect for the kit. You'll find flip flops, sunshine, label, tag and the sunglasses I cut with the foil paper that was included in the kit.
More embellishments include the blue tassel, gold twine and "lovely" pinwheel! 

The kit even included card stock in shades that compliment the pattern papers and printed embellishments.
This kit was loads of fun to create with! You can purchase one kit or subscribe to receive every kit! You can find the kit here on the Spellbinders store page.



All cards finished size 4.25 x5.5"
Supplies | Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month July 2018

Card Kit of the Month
Card Kit of the Month
Shop at:
SPB

No comments: