Friday, July 27, 2018

Pretty Little Studio - So Sweet

I hope you're having a great day! Today I'm posting a confection of a card made with the Pretty Little Studio Sweet Life Collection. It's got lots of yummy images that' you're going to love!
I started with a background of beautiful pink ombre polka dot paper called Adorable. I usually purchase the 8" sheets of paper from the shop because I can cut it into the 4" width I need for my A2 size cards. I like having the flexibility of having the paper pattern run vertical or horizontal by cutting it myself.
I love the beautiful florals in the Flower Garden die cut collection. The colors match the pattern papers perfectly and since they're die cut they're ready to play with! 
The Cupcake Party die cut is the sweet star of the card. I've got it sitting on a strip of ombre die cut hearts from So Sweet 2. Half a 4" Cambridge Doily peeks out behind the cupcake - just like you'd expect from your favorite bakery. 
The floral wreath from Oh Snap! forms a halo around the cupcake and is embellished with flowers and a simple sentiment. Some shiny Sweetheart Pink sequins are sweet toppings for this card.
What a sweet way to say thank you to someone who's been extra nice!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Pretty Little Studio Products
Paper | Sweet Life Collection | Adorable
Die Cuts | Flower Garden | Cupcake Party | So Sweet 2 | Oh Snap!
Doily | 4" Cambridge
Sequins | Sweetheart Pink

2 comments:

Nora Noll said...

Another beautiful card!! I LOVE those die cuts!!

Lisa Elton said...

Well shucks, you're sweet too and so is this card!!