Friday, September 22, 2017

Tupelo Designs LLC - Brightside



TGIF!  I hope you're mind is on the weekend and you're making plans!  Here in the midwest we're enjoying summer's last Hurrah!  I'm beginning to see leaves falling from the trees - we have some Poplars (Cotton Woods) in the yard and they're the first to drop!  My mind is telling me to soak it all in and enjoy because it's going to get cold before you know it! 
You know I'm totally addicted to dies.  I found a few I really love in the store that I just couldn't resist.  Tupelo Designs, LLC has lots of your favorites, and if you spend some time looking around you're sure to find some new favorites like I did!  This pretty die is "Look on the Bright Side" from PinkFresh Studio.  You can find them in the store here.


I painted the background with Distress Ink reinkers in Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, 
Tumbled Glass and Broken China.  (See all the colors here) I keep mine in a palette because I paint with them pretty regularly.  I'm not a big fan of this design.. it's not spill proof, and the inks tend to get on the cover where I have my swatches painted.

I painted on Tim Holtz Distress Water Color Paper, it's thick and super white making it easy to work with! 

A splatter of white ink is the finishing touch before adhering the intricate die cut. A needle tip applicator is best for this.
Tupelo Designs LLC has lots of your favorite brands all under one roof! You'll love that you can mix and match products and never worry about shipping because it's FREE (USA only) with no coupon required. I always find what I'm looking for and am happy with how it's packaged and shipped.

Want a peek at my most recent order? I'll be working with these on future posts!
Some new Concord and 9th, and My Favorite Things!
I'm getting ready for the holidays too with some Waffle Flower!

Want to go shopping? Just click here to jump to the store! I think you'll be glad you did!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Dies | PinkFresh Studio Look On The Bright Side
Ranger Distress Watercolor Paper
Ranger Distress Ink | Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Broken China, Tumbled Glass

3 comments:

New Creations said...

Super cute Jeanne! Love the rainbow colors with pretty die LO!

I will be very glad if you visit my blog and have a look there I used one of the Poppy stamps die ion my card and you will love the result! Here is the linkhttp://madewithlovencare.blogspot.in/2017/09/hug-in-mug.html

Sending love!
Vinita

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly charming Jeanne! What a great die cut sentiment panel!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards ! I love those watercolor backgrounds !