Tuesday, September 19, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch - You're So Thoughtful

Hi and thanks for stopping by!  I'm playing at CAS(E) this Sketch this week!  I love a sketch challenge!
I see lots of layers here!!   This is what I made!

I started with a polka dot background and topped it with two Lacy Scallop Frames.  I kept the die cuts in place for the smaller white die cut.  I think it looks like lace peeking through the flowers.

The sentiment is from Whole Lotta Thanks and is stamped on a clean white strip of card stock.

I arranged florals from Reverse Confetti Build A Bunch under the sentiment.  They're all stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copic Markers.

There are so many flowers in this set and coloring them in different shades changes their look.  I made sure to add some blue flowers and accents to pick up on the background paper.

I love the rainbow of flowers - bright and beautiful!  Have a wonderful day! 




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Whole Lotta Thanks (sentiment), Build A Bunch
Dies | Reverse Confetti Build A Bunch,  Lacy Scallop Frame
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti Warm Heart 6"

9 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is amazing!!! I love the colors and the pretty flower stamps!!

Lisa Elton said...

This is bright and happy Jeanne!

Aunt Denise said...

I love the Scaninavian colors ....SO cheerful! Your card just makes me smile!

Anonymous said...

I just love POLKA DOTS!!!!
They make me smile!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous card Jeanne! I love the colours!

Sharron said...

Wonderful mix of blooms, Jeanne! Love the happy colors!

Deborah Frings said...

This is gorgeous. Love the bold, bright flowers - nicely done!

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Jeanne,
I always can tell your cards because they bring me a smile every time with their bright and bold colors. Love this one! The blue flowers are gorgeous!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

A very lovely card ! I love your color choice.