Friday, September 1, 2017

RCSFYTT - Best Witches


I hope you're having a great day! It's the first of the month and that means new challenges to play! One of my favorites is the Reverse Confetti Sketch For You To Try.

I love a sketch challenge. The layout has been arranged and  you just need to figure out what stamp set to use.   I see the focal point as the orange box, and just about any stamp set can take center stage there. 

I like creating seasonal designs for the challenge so I'm celebrating Halloween with the Best Witches stamp set on my layout today.





The fall papers are from the new Every Little Bit 6" paper pad that was released in September. It's got lots of yellow, orange and black patterns to choose from. 
I layered the witch on a Stars Panel Confetti Cut leaving some of the stars in place. I decided to turn the bat into a little red devil. I added some accents with a white gel pen on the witch's hat and dress.
I slipped the sentiment on a white piece of card stock at the top of the design.
I sure hope you'll join us this month. You can find the challenge on the Reverse Confetti Blog by clicking on the challenge badge in the right margin. The design team has more creations to share made with this sketch to inspire you!




Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Reverse Confetti Best Witches
Dies | Reverse Confetti Best Witches, PrettyPanels Stars, Love Note
Pattern Paper | Reverse Confetti
Twinery Twine Mandarin


No comments: