Saturday, September 2, 2017

Poppystamps - I'm a Narwhal Slider

I'm posting on the Poppystamps blog with this fun underwater scene.  Our parent company Memory Box has introduced new slider dies and we'll be showing slider projects through September 12.
We've got a sweet prize for our slider event! We're giving away winners choice of a clear stamp set with matching dies, and a slider die of your own!  So what are you waiting for?  Head on over to the Poppystamps blog and leave me a comment to enter to win.  Click here to jump to the Poppystamps blog!

Finished Size 4.25 x 5.5"
Stamps | Poppystamps I'm A Narwhal
Dies | Poppystamps I'm a Narwhal, Memory Box Slider Gooves  



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute reminds me of B-52 song rock lopster!!!

Kim Heggins said...

So cute...love the colors of your sea and those narwhals are adorable.

Sharron said...

These are such cute little narwhals! Love the slider element and your bright colors!